Permission for Use
Permission to use the material on this site is granted for reproduction, pending the following guidelines:
- All materials, content, quotations, and other information are protected under U.S. trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws, and may not be altered in any way.
- Downloadable Excel files may be altered, provided any changes made will benefit the goal of MeatTrack.com.
- Any content on the MeatTrack.com website may be used for reproduction in industry materials, provided that it is not altered.
- All materials reproduced are owned solely by MeatTrack.com and/or its governing associations or organizations, including the Cattlemen's Beef Board and National Cattlemen's Beef Association, and the National Pork Board. Reproduced materials must include the following copyright line: “Copyright © 2018 MeatTrack.com. All rights reserved.” Direct quotes of less than 50 words do not need a copyright line, but they must be accredited to MeatTrack.com or its partnering associations, organizations, or manager.
- Any materials reproduced cannot be used for the intent of creating content that is misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable MeatTrack.com or its partners.
- The associations, organizations, and manager of MeatTrack.com reserve the right to revoke permission to reproduce materials at any time.